Mold Remediation and Restoration
Armored Restoration specializes in permanent and safe mold removal. We guarantee you that you will pass the mold clearance test with our services. So you can breathe easier, we use HEPA cleaning equipment and non-toxic dry blasting technology on our mold remediation projects.
The presence of mold can cause major health consequences in any home or business. Mold can take hold in a location or a number of reasons including water damage from flooding, poor building-maintenance, excess moisture or an old building materials. Regardless of the reason that the mold occurs, it is important to remove the mold immediately as mold can easily reproduce itself and grow out of control.
Signs Of Mold Include:
- Excessive humidity
- Visible mold
- Strong and musty odors
- Evidence of moisture that recently occurred at your home
- Discoloration of walls
Using the latest in Green Technology
Ice blasting is a permanent solution where microbial activity is removed for good, not merely covered up with a chemical solution. The other benefits of dry ice blasting include:
- Quick results
- No moisture retention
- Fewer hours spent on cleanup
- Comprehensive remediation around tight angles and small spaces
- A more thorough cleaning: ice blasting penetrates corners, cracks and cavities that other methods cannot reach
- No secondary waste to deal with
100% ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFE
Dry ice blasting cannot cause water damage, does not conduct electricity and does not create a mess. It is 100% environmentally safe.
What Can I Expect From A Mold Remediation Service?
Our professional mold mitigation services include:
- Initial Air Quality Testing
- Mold Identification
- Containment Enclosures
- Engineering Controls and PPE
- Mold Removal
- Structural Drying and Dehumidification
- HVAC Cleaning
- Disposal – Contaminated Materials
- Final Clearance Testing
Mold growth results from the failure of quick and proper drying following water intrusion. Our trained technicians use the most up-to-date commercial dehumidification and air purifying equipment available, following all guidelines for indoor air quality.