Fire & Smoke Damage Repair
Few property disasters have the destructive and immediate impact as fire. Fire damage, smoke damage, smoke odor, and fire soot residue left on a property and its contents can overwhelm home owners and business owners.
When a fire occurs, unfortunately the damage can be severe. The soot and smoke from a fire damages walls or floor finishes, air quality and often equally as damaging is the water used to put out the fire.
Our cleaning technicians understand the proper cleaning techniques and materials required to remove soot and smoke from a building. And just like with water damages, our Project Manager oversees the entire process, from beginning to end to ensure the damages are mitigated properly, timely and effectively.
What Does Fire Damage Restoration Involve?
Below are some of the fire and smoke damage restoration services we provide for our customers:
- Secure the home or business for safety and prevent further damage
- Immediate odor-controlling action
- Remove damaged and un-salvageable items
- Inspection and evaluation of all damages to contents and structures
- Cleaning and deodorizing of your clothing and personal belongings
- Removal of acidic smoke and soot from surfaces
The most important thing to do during this difficult time is stay calm and not panic. As fire and smoke damage restoration experts, you can rest assured that your property will be restored to its original state.